- MORNING DROP OFF – The earliest a child can be dropped off is 7:40 AM. All students should be dropped of at the side entrance door until 8:20 AM. After 8:20 AM, please bring your child/children to the main office entrance since the side entrance will be locked.
- TARDINESS – Any student not here by 8:20 AM will be considered late. It is best if the students are here by 8:10 AM to prepare for their day.
- MORNING VISITS – Teachers are very busy in the morning preparing for the day ahead. If you need to see a teacher, please make an appointment ahead of time.
- DISMISSAL – Students are dismissed at 2:55 PM and should be picked up by 3:15 PM. Parents should wait outside and students will be sent out. Students enrolled in the afterschool program should be picked up promptly.
- ALLERGIES – Some of our students have nut allergies. Therefore, we maintain a nut-free environment. We have talked to our students about sharing their snacks and lunches. Please avoid sending snacks with nuts.
- BIRTHDAY PARTIES – Birthday parties are not allowed during school hours. We are enforcing this rule for the safety of all our students.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT DAY – During the school year, one day is reserved for staff to work on accreditation and meeting with the director of the accreditation committee.
- DISCRIMINATION STATEMENT – The Armenian Sisters Academy does not tolerate discrimination in all its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, and where applicable, sex, marital status, familial status, parental status, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, political beliefs, reprisal, or because all or a part of an individual's income is derived from any public assistance program.